- All Purpose Flour/ Maida – 1 ½ cup
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
- Butter – ¾ cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Ripe Bananas – 2
- Plain Oats – 2 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tbsp
- Add butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl and whisk them till light and fluffy. Now add eggs, whisk again till the batter becomes creamy.
- Mash ripe bananas with a fork in a different bowl. Now add them to the creamy batter, add vanilla essence and mix them well.
- Now, in the batter bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon powder, oats and mix them and make a dough
- Divide the dough into small portions, roll into small balls and press them gently with your fingers to flatten them a little bit.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and Grease the baking tray with flour and arrange the cookies on it.
- Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes till the cookies are golden in color.
- Remove and allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Serve cookies with milk/ tea or coffee.