- All purpose flour/ Maida – 2 1/4cups
- Baking soda- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Butter (softened) – 1 cup
- Sugar (granulated) – 1 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Choco chip – 1 cup
- Chopped nuts – 1/2 cup (optional)
- In a bowl, beat butter, sugar, vanilla essence until creamy. Then add eggs one at a time.
- Combine flour, salt and soda in a bowl.
- Gradually, add flour mixture to the creamy batter and mix it well. Further, add choco chips and nuts.
- Divide the cookie dough into small portions and make small balls.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and Grease the baking tray with flour and arrange the cookies dough on it.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown in color. Cool the cookies for 2 minutes.
- Serve the yummy cookies with milk or coffee.