Sunday morning is all about spoiling yourself (like a child who gets everything) with dozing and gobbling. So what’s better than having a Pancake in brunch!
Ingredients (8 servings):
- All-purpose flour/ Maida – 1 1/4 cups
- Baking powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Butter (melted) – 5 tbsp
- In a pan, warm your milk on low flame and add butter in it. Make sure your butter melts then remove the pan from stove.
- In a bowl, sieve flour, baking powder and salt together. Add sugar and mix the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the middle of the bowl and add eggs to it. Whisk it and gradually add milk mixture in it till well-formed batter is prepared. Make sure your milk mixture is cooled down.
- Heat a non-stick pan, brush it with butter and pour the batter according to the size you desire. Wait till small bubbles are visible on your pancake, then flip it. Shallow fry till the other sides also turn golden brown.
- Serve with honey, butter and berries.
Enjoy your Pancake and if you feel like tasting some different flavor of pancake, try chocolate-pancake here!